Customizing e-mail messages with HTML

Hello,

I was just curious if anyone out there has had issues with copying and pasting HTML into the e-mail message content to make the e-mails a bit more visual. I’ve tested out some free e-mail template generators and copying/pasting the html code they send me into the content area of the e-mail message but when I sent the message as a test to just myself, it doesn’t render correct in the email and many of the images, etc. don’t even show up.

I’m using Amazon Web Services Simple Email Service and not sure if that has anything to do with it either.

Let me know if anyone has any thoughts.

Thanks!

Hey @Jennifer_Curless

Can you please help us with the HTML code that you are using to create the email campaign so that we can reproduce the same at our end.

Hi Suvidhi!

I did some further research and it just seems that the html code to embed youtube videos (which I was going to do for app demo clips in the messages) doesn’t work in general for any e-mail type of system so I don’t think it’s a Clever Tap issue. I found it’s best to keep the message simple with perhaps a few pics that link to the videos in the email instead (coming from my website html) and that works! Thanks for getting back to me.

Jennifer