Hourly TimeSeries Data of Events

Hi,

Like we can groups.trend_type with Trends API to fetch daily/weekly/monthly time series data, can we also get hourly time series data using Trends API or Get Events Count API?

I am trying to use time_of_day property but it seems to accept only one time interval. Can we pass multiple time intervals using this property and receive event count for each of these intervals?

Thanks.
Vageesh

Hey @hegdevageesh90,

Kindly check the CleverTap Query Language page, with the system property filters.

At this point in time, request you to run Get events API and run an hourly query at your end to get data.

Hey @Saby

Thanks for the response.

Are you suggesting I run below property?

{
        "name": "time_of_day",
        "value": [
            "22:30",
            "22:35"
        ]
    }

I am not too sure if I can get different counts for different intervals if I add them. For example, if I add the below

{
            "22:30",
            "22:35"
        ]
    },
    {
            "23:00",
            "23:15"
        ]
    },
    {
            "23:30",
            "23:45"
        ]
    }

Can I get event counts in each of these intervals? I have tried this but have not been successful. As I understand, I receive count for only the first interval.

Please help me understand this property or any other property you suggest.

Thanks.
-Vageesh

Hey @hegdevageesh90,

Yes the format is correct. However, you would need to run different queries for different time stamps.

For example, a different query for different time stamp of 22:00, 22:30 or 22:45.

We support 3 concurrent requests at one time.